Diesel Pump Reconditioning
Book your service
We all know that diesel and petrol engines are vastly different; diesel ones are harder to work with. And that’s why one of the main issues that a diesel car owner faces is a malfunctioning diesel pump. If your car doesn’t get the precise volume of fuel every time, it will clog while working to create power. That’s why experts at GT Autos recommend checking the diesel fuel pump whenever you service your car. We, GT Autos, Staffordshire, one of the largest car service garages in Dundee, have brought our repair services to make sure you don’t have to worry about the servicing part anymore.
Our team of expert mechanics know how to handle every minute part of a car’s diesel pump.
Our Diesel pump recondition service includes -
- Complete visual inspection of diesel pump, including components that are dependent on it.
- Repairing or replacing all the components of the pump.
- Removing components like the control unit, connectors, O rings, etc. A cleaning with ultrasonic sound waves follows this process.
- The unit is then cleaned and reassembled.
- At GT Autos, we use the latest testing equipment to test the clean pumps. Also, we will calibrate the complete unit, which is a vital part of our diesel pump recondition service.
You will also find brand new pumps at our store; we stock products from all major manufacturers, available at affordable prices. You will be able to get full warranty on every product, along with their peripherals. We also stock factory refurbished products.
Visit GT Autos today
Bring your car to GT Autos, Staffordshire today and avail that much-needed diesel pump recondition service for your vehicle. We are one of the largest car service garages in Dundee, and all our products and services are available at attractive prices. Book your appointment today. Call us or visit our website to know more.